What you'll do
- Work on the forefront of token distribution technology at the infrastructure level, solving edge-cases around token distribution, writing smart contracts for tokens worth millions of dollars.
- Build polished user experiences and applications
- Where appropriate, ensure code modularity in the code written by the team through peer code-reviews, to increase our team's velocity and make our code infrastructure more scalable
- Formal work experience is a nice to have, but not strictly necessary
- Comfortable working in sprint cycles and willing to bite the bullet when critical issues pop up.
- Voracious learner and low ego.
- Familiarity with our tech stack (TypeScript, Next, Postgres, Prisma, GraphQL).
- Based in New York City and open to a hybrid work environment.
Magna is a multi-chain dapp, and our stack includes TypeScript, Next.js, React and GraphQL, as well as the native languages for various blockchains (i.e. Solidity, Rust, Move).
Experience with any of these is nice to have, but not a requirement:
- DevOps, infrastructure, or data analytics experience
- Interfacing with smart contracts and blockchain via libraries (any blockchain).
- Applications where security and integrity is extremely important (finance, fintech, government, etc)
- Passion for engineering — genuine passion and curiosity for the craft that you bring to work each day
- Good taste — You think critically about how you build what you build, and apply good judgment to every design and implementation decision along the way.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM