Looking for a skillfull and passionate Blockchain engineer to make continuous innovation in web3 spaces, lead the team, and potential future CTO.
- Work full time remotely or in person
- Investigate and specify ideas for innovative blockchain applications.
- Design and develop proof of concepts for blockchain applications.
- Design and develop blockchain related microservices and APIs comfortably.
- Plan and execute performance tests using test-driven development.
- Collaborate with BizDev, PdM, Marketing, and teams to meet specification needs in line with business objectives.
- Work closely with CEO and teams to meet specification needs in line with business objectives. ️Improve products and pursue successful customer value experience.
- Lead & manage Web3 team and propose innovative idea from technical point of view
- At least 5 years of professional engineering experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with Solidity, NodeJS or related languages.
- Familiarity with NodeJs, Golang, Rust, or similar languages.
- Ability to be self-motivated and detail-oriented while producing high quality, accurate work in a startup environment.
- Good knowledge of design patterns for decentralized applications
- Ability to independently debug problems across the full stack.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and maintaining blockchain applications is a big plus.
- Experience in RnD role is a plus.
- History of open source contributions on Github
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency/token economics.
If you're interested, feel free to come talk to me first! We will also provide you with details of the new business we are planning at that time.
We are looking forward to hearing from you, our highly motivated engineers!
CRASTONIC focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Japan. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://crastonic.com/#service
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM