Looking for a skillfull and passionate Blockchain engineer to make continuous innovation in web3 spaces, lead the team, and potential future CTO.
- Work full time remotely or in person
- Investigate and specify ideas for innovative blockchain applications.
- Design and develop proof of concepts for blockchain applications.
- Design and develop blockchain related microservices and APIs comfortably.
- Plan and execute performance tests using test-driven development.
- Collaborate with BizDev, PdM, Marketing, and teams to meet specification needs in line with business objectives.
- Work closely with CEO and teams to meet specification needs in line with business objectives. ️Improve products and pursue successful customer value experience.
- Lead & manage Web3 team and propose innovative idea from technical point of view
- At least 5 years of professional engineering experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with Solidity, NodeJS or related languages.
- Familiarity with NodeJs, Golang, Rust, or similar languages.
- Ability to be self-motivated and detail-oriented while producing high quality, accurate work in a startup environment.
- Good knowledge of design patterns for decentralized applications
- Ability to independently debug problems across the full stack.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and maintaining blockchain applications is a big plus.
- Experience in RnD role is a plus.
- History of open source contributions on Github
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency/token economics.
We are looking forward to hearing from you, our highly motivated engineers!
CRASTONIC focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Japan. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://crastonic.com/#service
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M