We are seeking to hire a public relations manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company in order to attract top talents. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with employee, and public interest groups by branding / employee branding, writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and assisting in the recruiting process in our company.
- Develop brand strategies and manage PR initiatives.
- Oversee content creation and messaging.
- Extensive branding, PR, and marketing experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze market trends.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM