ADS Jobs in Web3
9 jobs found
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| |
$74k - $91k
|Zug, Switzerland|| |
$60k - $200k
|Bangkok, Thailand|| |
$70k - $200k
|Learn job-ready web3 skills on your schedule with 1-on-1 support & get a job, or your money back.|| || |
by MetanaBootcamp Info
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| |
|San Jose, CA, United States|| |
|Build on Venom blockchain and bring your Web3 ideas to life. Winners will share a $225,000 prize pool, VC pitch meetings, and more. Start building your project today!|| || |
by VenomHackathon Info
$65k - $140k
|Taipei, Taiwan|| |
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong|| |
|Moscow, Russia|| |
$40k - $150k
Since we opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely, and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take payments and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools that wouldn’t work together.
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
As a Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for providing business leadership and account strategy across a book of business encompassing multiple channel partners responsible for millions of dollars. You will focus on building strong relationships with your partners, collaborating with cross functional teams to drive revenue, deliver excellent results, and cross/upsell solutions. You should be a strategic thinker, excellent communicator and comfortable problem solving in a fast paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive strategies for partner onboarding, activation & revenue optimization with retail partners at scale
- Identify and own revenue driving initiatives through new and existing channel partners
- Sell media placements into partner networks and negotiate media rates
- Build internal processes to streamline workflows
- Monitor day-to-day account management tactics across key advertisers with an eye towards identifying growth opportunities and/or potential account issues
- Work cross functionally with existing sales, marketing and data teams across our organization to drive partner success. Example: The data science to identify opportunities for performance improvement OR The email and CRM team for marketing initiatives to support your partners
- Provide quarterly forecasts and weekly updates for senior leadership
- Lead internal and external cross functional calls and QBRs.
- Track, measure and communicate program performance to internal and external stakeholders
- Drive success toward KPIs, and exceed revenue targets
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- 3+ years experience in a partnership and revenue driving teams and team management
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding KPIs and targets
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within various vertical/industries via email and phone
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Self-motivated, competitive individual with the ability to work fast & smart
- High level of enthusiasm and energy
- Proactive, curious individual who is full of grit and loves to find solutions to problems, rather than avoiding them
- Understands analytical and quantitative levers used by our merchants
- Previous ad network experience
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $74,500 - USD $91,100
Zone B: USD $69,300 - USD $84,700
Zone C: USD $65,600 - USD $80,200
Zone D: USD $63,400 - USD $77,500
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjEzMS4xNTgM