The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Software Engineers on the Core Services team build solutions across our service and product offering that unify our customer experience and accelerate innovation at Chainalysis. The group aims to create unique customer value through experiences that differentiate Chainalysis and make it greater than the sum of its parts. We make it easier and faster for teams to build great products, with highly leveraged building blocks that can be used everywhere.
Please note that this role must be based out of Canada. We are able to hire in the following Provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec.
Priorities in your first year include:
- Liaise with Chainalysis engineering teams to build distributed software solutions across multiple products driving reliability and data integrity
- Help foster an environment to mentor and guide colleagues in their career and craft
- Helping the team to modernize our stack to a streaming architecture
- Debugging production issues across multiple systems and microservices
- You’ve led or played an instrumental role in designing and implementing cloud-native microservices-based distributed systems in a major cloud provider like AWS or GCP
- Experience mentoring other engineers, leading cross-team projects, and driving design and technology decisions
- You have a bias to ship and iterate alongside product management and design partners
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages. We mostly use Java but appreciate a variety of languages!
- Strong technical background with 8+ years of experience working directly on backend systems/ projects
- You take great pride in materializing product ideas through production
- Exposure to or interest in the cryptocurrency technology ecosystem
- Experience with IAM and SSO is a plus!
- RDMS (SQL and NoSQL)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $98k - $156k *
Location: BC Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: