Strategic Content Specialist
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Team
About the Opportunity
Key Responsibilities: What You'll be Doing
- Develop and execute a content strategy that aligns with business objectives and target audience.
- Develop and create written content including internal team communication circulations, FAQ articles, social media posts, and other forms of digital content.
- Ensure all creative contents are on-brand, consistent in terms of >Support development of a content strategy by working with cross-functional teams including GBS operations team, marketing, design, and product to ensure content is consistent with brand guidelines and efforts.Develop a content calendar that outlines the types of content to be created and published across various channels.Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing including real-time implementation of content strategies as and when neededMaintain content inventories including photos, videos and other design assets in an easy to access and retrievable content management system.Ensure consistent experience in keeping with the organization's editorial guidelines and implement appropriate translation strategies as neededProvide advice, guidance and training on the effective creation and use of content to employeesStay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content marketing and bring innovative ideas to the team.
Requirements: What We Look For in You
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communication, Literature, or similar.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in content research, content analysis, content creation or similar.
- Strong writing and editing skills with a proven track record that demonstrates content marketing expertise.
- Understanding global culture and customer sentiment and align to company tone and etc
- Good command of English and Mandarin and have a strong ability to simplify complex messages into clear, concise yet engaging messages
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) and e-learning development tools.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with data analysis and content performance measurement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEzLjIwMwM
This job is closed
Location: 14 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: