Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
As an IT System Administrator, your role spans day-to-day IT operations, project leadership, cloud management, and efficient corporate service management. You'll lead key projects, optimizing collaboration and delivery.
Your cloud expertise drives advanced solutions while overseeing hardware, software, and end-user systems.
Managing directories and ensuring smooth operations, you'll be our system administrator, ensuring seamless functionality and empowering our organization's success.
- 5+ years experience as an IT System Expert experience
- Top service awareness
- Experience with both Mac and Linux installations and management
- Good familiarity with AWS cloud
- Advanced network management (Wi-Fi & Ethernet, Corp & guest, APs, Switches, FW…)
- SSO protocols: SAML, LDAP
- Familiarity with a wide range of cloud services, including computing, storage, databases, networking, security, and monitoring on AWS or GCP platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Gsuite administration, including user provisioning, data migration, and email management.
- Experience with MDM Suloation (Jamf, WS1)
- Scripting and Automation - PowerShell, Bash, or Python
- Experience with Software tools like : Office 365, JIRA, Slack ,
- Familiarity with VC rooms setup and management
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to lead implementation projects from the planning phase to production
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM