Who We Are:
Our mission is to provide certainty to the world's information. Founded in 2019, Horizen Labs is a crypto-first developer that builds blockchain products and tools at the heart of the decentralization revolution. We are world leaders in zero knowledge cryptography and key web 3.0 tools that enable programmable blockchains that are secure, scalable and privacy preserving.
Our company is creating a culture of empowered individuals, who aren't afraid to bring their ideas to life. We are looking for creative individuals to join our team of the best and brightest minds in the blockchain space. You will experience the exhilaration of joining a fast growing and innovation focused company with support from some of the industry's top thought leaders, including Digital Currency Group, Kenetic Capital, Sound Ventures, and Liberty City Ventures.
We believe diversity drives the innovation and engagement necessary to build a truly remarkable product. We operate on a hybrid model with a distributed global workforce who works in partnership with our satellite offices in New York City, NY, Milan, Italy, and the latest opening now in Odessa, Ukraine. This allows us the flexibility to go to where the talent is. Are you ready to help us change the future with the next cutting edge blockchain technology? Join us!
We are looking for a System Administrator to join our team, where you will have the opportunity to join an early-stage start-up. The ideal candidate will be detailed-oriented, self-motivated, and a team player. In your role, you will support the rapidly growing organization while working with an international team in a stimulating and innovative environment.
What You'll Own:
- Perform system-level user management, including user adds, changes, access level maintenance, and permissions management
- Help Desk ticketing management and remote support
- Software and hardware support
- Onboarding and offboarding tasks for new hires and departing employees, including laptops, imaging, and installations.
- General desk-side technical assistance
- Execution of large-scale technical projects and company-wide technology initiatives
- Participate in security compliance efforts
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate secure, infrastructure focused tools and services
- Procuring and shipping equipment to remote employees
- Installation, cabling, and relocation of networking, A/V, and office equipment
- You have a background in systems administration with a record of progressively expanding responsibilities.
- You are proficient with mixed Mac and PC environments, networking, and SaaS platform administration (such as GSuite/Google systems, video conferencing, Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc), Monday.com
- Familiarity with Git and other source control tools.
- Experience working with container technologies, such as Docker.
- You have used a ticketing system and/or CRM platform for issue and support tracking.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS infrastructure setup, administration, monitoring, and operations.
- You are a self-starter with initiative and drive to accomplish goals with minimal direction.
- You are adaptive and quick on your feet, able to deal well with ambiguity and shifting priorities and business needs.
- Experience and/or interest in DevOps support and/or cloud service provider platforms
- Information Security experience, such as responding to security incidents, reviewing console logs, auditing systems access, or working with SOCs.
- Experience with a rapid growth company (growing with an engineering team of 10 to 100)
- A passion or growing interest in developing blockchain applications and decentralized technologies
Horizen Labs is an equal opportunity employer
Horizen Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM