LALA is building the next-generation fan experience for movies and TV shows by providing new points of access and ownership to the stories we know and love. To achieve our mission, we are seeking a talented Tech Lead with a passion for entertainment and a knack for creating sought-after software products and online experiences. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to make a significant impact at an early stage company. If you have a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and a desire to build forward-thinking products, we want to meet you.
As we continue to expand our product offerings, we are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join our team and help drive our product development efforts that will shape the future of entertainment and fandom.
LALA was incubated at Seven Seven Six alongside Alexis Ohanian, also our lead investor.
Click here for more information on LALA.
You’ll be an amazing fit if you…
- Are known for building with empathy and creating products that provide best-in-class customer experiences
- Have deep software development experience (ideally both front-end and back-end), with a focus on web-based applications, NFT marketplaces and blockchain development
- Are always up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and development methodologies
- Have experience leading technical teams, navigating product roadmaps, and making high-level architectural decisions in addition to granular implementation details.
- Have the ability to articulate complex technical concepts in a concise and easy-to-understand manner
- You have deep experience with the following tech stack:
- FE: React
- BE: NestJS (NodeJS)
- DB: PostgreSQL
- Smart Contracts: Solidity (main NFT assets minted on Ethereum, payouts to token holders on Polygon)
- Piñata for IPFS Asset Storage
- Quicknode for txn syncs
- Technical Leadership: Work closely with the founder to provide technical guidance on product development, system architecture, and integration decisions, ensuring that all technical decisions align with the company’s mission of creating the ultimate fan/customer experience. Additionally, advise on migrating development team in-house and optimal team structure.
- Product Development Oversight: Collaborate with the outsourced design and development team to ensure smooth and efficient execution of product roadmap, while maintaining high standards of quality and performance to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Integration Management: Lead the evaluation of third-party tools, advise on direction and lead integration efforts, to ensure a seamless user experience and robust system performance.
- Architecture and Scalability: Assist in the design and implementation of scalable and maintainable system architecture, anticipating future needs and ensuring the platform can handle rapid growth.
- Problem Solving: Proactively identify potential technical issues and bottlenecks, and work with the development team to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Documentation and Knowledge Sharing: Review technical documentation created by the development team and ensure that knowledge is effectively shared among team members.
- Code Review and Best Practices: Conduct regular code reviews and establish best practices for the development team, ensuring that code is clean, efficient, and secure.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM