Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and Society to Rise™. We are a USD 6.0 billion company with 151,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1224 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers. Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest-growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally.
Tech Mahindra has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the ‘2021 Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World’ by Corporate Knights. With the TechM NXT.NOW framework, Tech Mahindra aims to enhance ‘Human Centric Experience’ for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. Tech Mahindra aims at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today, and believes that the ‘Future is Now’.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop foundational micro-services exposing APIs using object-oriented programming language.
- Design and develop scalable distributed data pipelines using cluster-compute frameworks.
- Develop scalable system designs that solve business problems.
- Apply best practices, algorithms, design patterns and data structures to produce maintainable code.
- Demonstrate structured approach to software development (design, develop, test, instrument and monitor).
- Act as a lead on design, code, operational reviews and be a team-player.
- Mentor software and data engineers on the team.
Who you are:
- Bachelors or Master’s or equivalent technical work experience.
- 8+ years of work experience developing software in production.
- Proficient in one or more object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Scala.
- Developed and maintained software systems in a production environment.
- Experienced working in a lean and agile environment.
- Top 3 desired skill sets – Java, large-scale web services and distributed systems (Spark, Storm or Flink)
- Prior experience working with AWS technologies such as EC2, DDB, S3, API Gateway, Data Pipelines.
- 100% Payroll Schema
- Saving fund
- Food Coupons
- Cell phone payment Support
- Remote work support
- 15 vacation days since your first year
- 25% of Vacation Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance for Collaborator and immediate dependents (Spouse and children).
- Minor Medical Insurance for Collaborator and immediate dependents (Spouse and children).
- Life Insurance.
- Paternity Leave.
- Marriage Leave.
- Special Leave for a deceased direct family member.
- Days for Sick Leave.
- Training and support for certifications.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $27k - $90k *
Location: JAL Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: