Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Enthusiastic about exploring the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology and its transformative impact on the digital landscape? We are on the lookout for passionate juniors who are eager to join our team as Technical Support Engineers at Fireblocks. In this role, you will work closely with our R&D and Product teams, delving into the crypto and cybersecurity realm while becoming an invaluable resource in our groundbreaking product. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow both professionally and personally as you provide expert-level support to our esteemed customers and contribute to the success of the Fireblocks platform. If you have a technical acumen, a drive for problem-solving, and a thirst for knowledge, come join us in shaping the future of digital asset operations!
- Highly technical, with at least 1-2 years of hands-on experience with IT infrastructure/SaaS application
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Must have great interpersonal skills, patience, an autodidact with a passion for problem-solving
- Strong technical orientation and understanding of various technological concepts
- Affinity for technical writing and innovation
- BS.c graduate in Computer science/Industrial engineering and management or any other related field - Advantage
- Looking for candidates available to start immediately
- Working days are Sun-Thu / Mon-Fri
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Sofia, Bulgaria|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|
|London, United Kingdom|| |
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|| ||Apply|
|Dublin, Ireland|| ||Apply|
|Rabat, Morocco|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|Bangalore, India|| ||Apply|