Interested in helping revolutionize industrial design, NFTs and supply chain DeFi? Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, blockchain and distributed ledgers? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that bring together various technologies for breakthrough business outcomes? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Are you a thought leader with a mix of strong product experience, software development and technical blockchain expertise. You need to be passionate about leveraging blockchain and software technology solutions to help solve the problems of designers and supply chain Large, Medium and Small from C-Suite executives to the rank and file. This role combines high-level strategic thinking, strong communication with stakeholders, and going hands-on to code up proofs of concept to full fledged feature development and existing system maintenance.
The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser both to our C-Suite as well as our user Community and will work to drive adoption across all fronts. This will include showcasing working in Ethereum, Hyperledger and cross-chain applications.
LOCATIONThis role is remote.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a blockchain application and the customer facing and internal platforms.
- Contribute to the architecture, infrastructure and security of the platform.
- Ensure a high code quality through code review, unit and integration test in both server and client side.
- Design and implement CI/CD workflows and metrics.
- Build and grow a world-class engineering community that is capable of exploring new technologies and working in a quick and effective manner.
- Evaluate the relevance of new tech or the impact of strategic and tactical moves.
- Bring new opportunities always evaluating opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Develop technical aspects of the organization’s strategy to ensure alignment with its goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a comparative advantage
- Help divisions use technology
- Monitor system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and Development to assess technological performance
- Proven experience as a Software Engineering or similar leadership role working with both in-house, outsourced and off-shore teams
- Knowledge, familiarity and experience with NFTs, DeFi, Smart Contracts and System Economics
- Ability to quickly pick up Smart MFG systems and workflows
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- 5+ years of software development experience in a high paced environment.
- High level of professional pride in writing code with high standards of documentation.
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD workflows.
- Deep understanding of SDLC.
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional groups.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- You have a strong user focus, a self starter attitude and the ability to work autonomously with direct reporting discipline.
- Experience deploying, scaling, monitoring and maintaining infrastructure in AWS, GCP or OVH.
- Passion for performance and security.
- Experience in building blockchain apps is a plus.
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is a plus
Desired Fluency in Object Oriented Languages
- RUBY ON RAILS
- Node JS
- Angular JS
Culture and Values
- We are passionate about Blockchain and Industrial Design
- We thrive on the intellectual curiosity and unconventional thinking of the community and are driven by a relentlessness to solve new and challenging problems
- We remain passionate about the problem without getting stuck on the solution, staying open to new ideas - agile to the core
- We value: people first, clarity, agility, honesty and integrity
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M