Web3 Technical Content Manager
Who is Scrib3?
SCRIB3 aspires to be the leading DeFi marketing agency in the space. We work with top companies & protocols in the web3 industry on brand positioning, content strategy, and media relations.
We have extensive experience in the DeFi industry and leverage our backgrounds as past engineers & program managers to help in all marketing matters for our clients.
You'll be joining as one of our first full-time writers. You'll work closely with our team to help come up with and execute content-related strategies for our clients. You'll be interfacing with the team and external clients daily. The ideal candidate is a proficient writer well versed in DeFi & Web3 topics. SCRIB3 is a startup, and things move quickly here, so we're looking for someone who can hit the ground running and bring ideas to the table on day one.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media accounts, such as Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, etc., for a subset of our clients
- Deliver high-quality short & long-form content, whether a Twitter post or thread or a longer-form Medium/LinkedIn article.
- Be highly responsive to clients and teammates, facilitating smooth teamwork & delivery.
- Deep knowledge of the Web3 space, including proficiency in Layer 1s, DeFi & NFTs.
- Exceptional writing & editing skills
- Self-Starter personality. We're a startup, and things move fast and sometimes without clear direction. We want to give you the freedom to craft your own success and show initiative
- Impeccable Twitter Game (Bonus points if you can make great memes…)
- Past experience as a crypto writer or working at an agency
- Join a fast-moving startup with a lot of opportunities to grow
- Remote 24/7
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary with equity
- Send your resume, work samples, and your response to the 3 questions below [email protected]
- Why are you interested in working in Web3?
- What would your previous employer say your best trait is? What about your worst trait?
- Give us 2-3 projects in the space that you are very bullish on and tell us why!
- We'll get back to you within 1-3 days and set up an introductory call.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M