Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
What you’ll do
Applicants must present a working web portfolio with their application.
- Convert high-fidelity design into functional, responsive web pages with manageable content in WordPress
- UI/UX feature development and design, in collaboration with the Creative Director
- Manage all technical aspects of the CMS, including plugins, widgets and integrations
- Implement design changes while ensuring consistent >
- Ensure full functionality across all major browsers, devices, and operating systems. Should be familiar with compatibility testing processes
- Manage day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and performance optimization
- Follow internal website project management procedures and best practices
- 5+ years experience in full-stack web development, and responsive and adaptive web design
- Must be familiar with ADA and WCAG compliance requirements
- Must be comfortable working with Figma and web design systems
- Experience working with Wordpress and ReadMe.io
- Well-versed in best practices for development methodologies but also able to consistently learn and apply new technologies
- Experience with version control systems (i.e. Git) and build and dependency management tools (i.e. Bower, Grunt)
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – Ability to work well with developers from external agencies, constructively provide and receive feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role.
This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 80,750 to 109,250 . The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM