Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of September 2022, we serve over 1800 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $4 trillion in digital assets and are the highest-valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
What you’ll do
As a Workplace and Employee Experience Manager, you’ll partner with the global team on workplace operations, facility management, and vendor relations. You’ll be a key player in office projects, real estate management, and space planning. You’ll also be a strategic partner in executive support, overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational needs of a few executives and helping facilitate company-wide events.
This role is required to be in the London office five days per week.
- Designing, developing and implementing engaging events and activities throughout the year to promote employee engagement across the UK teams
- Developing the facility's workplace experience for the Fireblocks London office, creating a positive workplace experience in-office and remotely
- Ensuring the office's effectiveness, which includes but is not limited to keeping all office equipment up-to-date and managing installations and repairs
- Serving as the London onsite point of contact for vendors, including catering, cleaning services, electricians/plumbers, and all contractors needed to run the office
- Researching vendor options and aid in the negotiation process
- Ensure that the workplace supports the health and safety of all employees and visitors and that all activities are in accordance with local laws and codes
- Routinely looking for opportunities to reduce maintenance expenses and ensure documentation and contracts are organised and systematically reviewed
- Supporting and managing all service contracts such as shipping, security, pest control, and cleaning
- Supporting the workplace budget preparation and financial planning
- Engaging with employees and managers to ensure their workplace needs are met, and identify new initiatives to elevate the employee experience both in the physical office and those working from home
- Coordinating with the global team to assist with on/off-site event coordination including A/V, catering needs, cleaning, and security
- Owning internal communications related to the workplace, including a monthly newsletter
- Generating creative and engaging messages, including written copy, visuals, and multimedia for internal communications
- Be an active ambassador for Fireblocks core values
- Strategic calendar management, and making recommendations for your Executives with regard to their time management, prioritisation, delegation, and organisation
- Owning and managing ad-hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed
- Providing highly integrated support for your Executive and help to optimize their teams and direct reports
- Administrative and operational experience at a quickly-scaling or large company
- Experience interacting with all levels of staff from C-level executives to investors in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Strong organisational skills, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute
- Excellent time management skills and experience handling everything with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or in ambiguous situations.
- Experience optimising processes to make them more efficient
- Sensitivity, care and confidence when handling information and situations
- Worked in a proactive environment with the ability to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before problems arise
- Executive Assistant experience is preferred
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM