EVG is looking for an Assistant Manager, Public Relations (Web3)!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a Web3 focused global venture building group driving mass adoption of Web3 since 2018. With a global team of 300, we have built and launched a diverse portfolio of products for the future of digital interaction across use cases, such as Aspen Digital, Mugen Interactive, Kikitrade, LiveArt, Blocktempo, Grid6 Studios, Cassava Network, and Adaverse. As an early investor and lead advisor, we have contributed to unicorns and 100+ defining projects such as Dapper Labs (Flow), Animoca Brands, Immutable, The Sandbox, Yuga Labs, Kraken, Lukka, and Upbit.
We pride ourselves on being a bridge between mainstream business leaders, cultural icons, and Web3 innovators. By bridging traditional spheres with the dynamism of the Web3 community, we are building tomorrow today, ushering in an open, fool-proof digital future.
For more information, please visit https://www.evg.co/
- Assist in planning, developing, and implementing creative and engaging social media and PR strategies for strengthening the brand positioning and enhancing brand awareness;
- Responsible for establishing, expanding and maintaining relations with media, and formulating and implementing communication strategies for media;
- Develop internal and external publicity content and tone, ensuring the consistency of the company’s public image and brand image;
- Cooperate with stakeholders around the world to enhance the company’s global recognition and influence through various communication channels;
- Identify new media/social media partners and market trends proactively;
- Handle the day-to-day PR & communications support for the group and our companies;
- Plan, support and execution of media/press/VIP events, media interviews.
- Degree holder or above in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of PR agency experience, solid knowledge in Web3 and crypto is preferred;
- Highly organized and detail-minded, capable to work under tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good teamwork and leadership abilities;
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) communication skills;
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
This position is full-time and will be working in Hong Kong. Pay will be competitive and based on talent and experience.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM