As a Back-end Developer, you will design and develop backend applications i.e. the database server, server-side applications as well as back-end system architecture. You will be working on the web as well as mobile applications. You should have expertise in REST API development and database management.
To succeed in this job role, you should possess excellent communication skills. You should also have the ability to keep a close eye on details. You should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Design, create and deploy secure, scalable, and sustainable backend services.
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of Website.
- Establish logging, monitoring, analytics, and telemetry frameworks for the team.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications. Identify opportunities to improve existing practices.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Back-end Engineer
- Experience with NodeJS, DSA, And API building.
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver results within deadlines.
- Team player
- Passionate and up-to-date on the rapidly changing world of blockchain technology
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience with blockchain technology (Good to have).
Trikon Ecosystem focuses on Online Gaming, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, and Web3. Their company has offices in India. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Trikon Ecosystem has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2022 at a valuation of $4.5M.
You can view their website at https://trikon.io or find them on LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M