Bisonai is looking for a talented Blockchain Software Developer who has a deep understanding of blockchain and is capable of designing and implementing new blockchain protocols. You will play an important role in Bisonai, and shape the future of blockchain and decentralized finance.
- Good understanding of blockchain, consensus schemes, smart contracts, EVM, ERC and EIP standards, decentralized protocols, and cross-chain interoperability.
- Experience in smart contract development, auditing, code review, security best practices, good documentation practices, and production deployment.
- Strong desire to learn about the latest blockchain technologies, web3, and DeFi protocols.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (e.g. Rust, Python).
- Hands-on experience with a version control system (git).
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field.
- Design, develop, test, debug, deploy and maintain smart contracts code.
- Participate in the overall structure design, scalability, optimization security and performance.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of decentralized applications to ensure the stable operation of the production system.
- Keep up with the latest trends and developments in the blockchain space.
- Knowledge of other blockchains (e.g. Klaytn, Polkadot, Solana) and blockchain tools (e.g. Substrate)
- Experience in designing the architecture of complex projects and taking them through to production deployment.
- Understanding and hands-on experience in applied cryptography.
- Experience in a token engineering, decentralized finance, or governance community or ecosystem.
- Experience in modern deployments through a CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. AWS, GCP).
- Apply with Resume & Portfolio.
- Introductory video call.
- Coding interview or take-home assignment.
- Final interview & Salary negotiation.
⏰ Free Working Hours
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM
This job is closed
Compensation: $60k - $150k
Location: Seoul, South Korea
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: