Are you an experienced backend developer looking for an exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the Web3 and blockchain space? Look no further! Blockscope, a leading Web3 Data platform, is seeking a talented Backend Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Backend Developer at Blockscope, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining our scalable and high-performance infrastructure to empower users in searching, parsing, and investigating blockchain data.
- Design, develop, and maintain cloud infrastructure on AWS/GCP to support our Web3 Data platform.
- Implement and optimize large scale databases, to store and analyze blockchain data efficiently.
- Build real-time data pipelines and ETL processes to provide up-to-date and reliable data to our users.
- Actively participate in code reviews, architecture discussions, and brainstorming sessions to drive innovation and improvement.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in Web3, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technologies.
- Strong experience in AWS/GCP and cloud infrastructure management, including deployment, monitoring, and scaling of cloud-based applications.
- Proficiency in working with large scale databases such as ClickHouse, MongoDB, BigQuery, Cassandra, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in building real-time data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience or a strong interest in Web3, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technologies, as well as their associated protocols and tools.
- Experience running and maintaining blockchain nodes.
- Familiarity with the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|