Web3 Jobs at Y Combinator Startups
132 jobs found
Who are we?
Finnt (YC W22) is building more accessible financial services.
Why should you join Finnt?
You will be actively building the future of finance with a passionate team. You will be solving real problems, for real people, and be given the means to succeed. Within Finnt you can develop your entrepreneurial skills and get to work in fast growing spaces that are Fintech & Web3. Finnt founders are repeat entrepreneurs who built DOZ.com, a marketing SaaS and Marketplace, and also Varanida, an advertising protocol and data wallet on Ethereum. Finnt is backed by visionary investors such as Khosla Ventures, Uphonest, Soma Capital, Y Combinator, Good Water Capital, Protocol Labs and more.
What is the role?
As Product/Marketing Analyst & Ambassador, you will help build our company from the ground up here in the US, with focus on Campuses and Alumni groups. You will have to be both strategic and creative to design campaigns that will help Finnt to onboard new users to its app. Digital, IRL, Street marketing, all skills are welcome!
What you need?
- Be aligned with Finnt's mission to make finance more accessible to all families from all places, cultures, regions, structures etc.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student through June 2023.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and with others
- Being proactive in collecting data and valuable feedback from new users
- Being active in various student organizations on campus (finance, investing, entrepreneurship or technology)
- Fluency in English and another language is a big plus!
What you will get?
- You'll get paid a base and a commission on your performance
- Recommendation letter for your future applications or better an opportunity at Finnt :-)
- Work and learn with experienced startup founders and operators
- Flexible work with no fixed hours and no minimum commitment
- Finnt Swag!!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM