- Bots: write off-chain code to interact with smart contracts. Bot systems should have a high degree of correctness, efficiency, and antifragility. If you enjoy writing trading, arbitrage, or MEV bots, this role is for you. Expertise and passion here are required!
- Protocol Architecture: Research and develop protocol upgrades and new financial concepts. Across is always changing, and you will be asked to help evolve Across to encompass new use cases, technologies, and expand to more environments.
- Code Review and Mentorship: Write code in a highly collaborative open source ecosystem. In depth reviews of others’ contributions is expected with a focus on helping others grow their technical expertise.
- 3+ years full-time experience in Engineering at a software or financial services technology organization
- 3+ blockchain-based projects with bot infrastructure experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high quality code
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptonomic protocol design, game theory, and decentralized finance
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay packages include competitive salaries & meaningful token options.
- Salaries for this role range from $100-200k (USD), and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
- Will pay in stablecoins or fiat
- Philosophies for a culture that show we care: Take vacation when you need it, family care, training and development (just to name a few)
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in
- At least two team wide offsites a year
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM