Business and Finance Operations Specialist
Singapore / Taiwan, Taipei
Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Operations /
Apply for this job
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Minimum 3 years of payments or fintech experience
- Experience in at least one or a combination of project management, account management, financial and business operations roles
- Good knowledge of the payments industry
- Good knowledge in merchant operations and account management
- Good knowledge in financial operations and understanding on payment fund flows
- Self-starter, problem solver, results-oriented and able to execute fast
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator to engage with external and internal stakeholders
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to generate insights with data
- Perform account management, business operational support and pre/post implementation initiatives for merchants
- Perform daily reconciliation, invoice payments and top ups to partners
- Design and implement reconciliation/fund flow process for new pay products/requirements with internal/external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to increase operational efficiency and work with internal/external stakeholders to improvise business operations implementation through process changes or new product features
- Drive business assessment and project management for new strategic pay projects
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement solutions to improve customers’ experience
- Negotiate and manage contracting efforts with partners
- Manage, support and execute marketing campaigns with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead new pay product/feature launches in new markets and end-to-end project management/implementation/expansion through close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage OKRs/KPIs, success metrics and performance tracking across projects to optimize success
- Manage any other ad-hoc daily tasks required to support business
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇