Business Development Associate
- Proactively reach out, establish, and nurture partnerships with key industry players and other relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with our technical teams to effectively communicate the technical aspects of our business to potential partners and clients.
- Develop and execute an approach tailored to the unique requirements of non-IBC-enabled chains, demonstrating how our solution can enhance their blockchain interoperability and communication.
- Nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and partners, providing exceptional support, understanding their needs, and exploring opportunities for expanding our services.
- Lead contract negotiations with partner projects, working closely with executive teams to establish agreements that drive mutual growth and success.
- Represent Polymer Labs at industry events, conferences, and meetups to build brand awareness, establish connections, and explore potential business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in business development, sales, or a related role in the blockchain, crypto, or fintech industry.
- Strong technical understanding of blockchain technology, Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC), and/or related concepts.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining strategic partnerships, driving sales growth, and achieving business targets.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, adapt quickly to changes, and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a passion for blockchain technology and its potential to revolutionize the industry.
- Existing network and contacts within the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry is a huge plus.
About the Team
- The Operations team is a diverse group of people with backgrounds working at a variety of both web2 and web3 organizations like Google, Meta, Coinbase, McKinsey, Ernest & Young, etc. Polymer Labs is a software development shop supporting the IBC protocol and building the Polymer transport hub.
- Competitive salary, token grants, incentive compensation
- Autonomous, distributed work environment collaborating with a diverse, global team
- Opportunity to shape and contribute to industry-disrupting infrastructure
- A place to openly learn bleeding edge innovation in a fast growing industry
- Health insurance benefit
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM