What you’ll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Head of Global Crypto Exchange Partnerships, you are a senior leader capable of developing, owning and managing large partner relationships and strategic ecosystem initiatives. You will be directly responsible for:
- Delivering on a set of ambitious company-level business objectives
- Establishing and growing strategic partnerships with major global organizations such as crypto exchanges to drive the adoption and growth of USDC
- Executing and providing oversight on the execution of commercial deals with organizations across a variety of ecosystem segments for Circle’s suite of products and services
- Creating, operationalizing and owning a robust growth program to maximize ROI across partner and ecosystem initiatives
- Developing innovative partnership approaches that leverage Circle’s assets and tap into partner assets and capabilities to drive business growth
- Bringing strategic and operational rigor to the Ecosystem Partnerships and Global Business team
What you’ll work on:
You will work with Circle leadership and key stakeholders to develop and execute a comprehensive GTM and partnerships strategy for key ecosystem segments and accounts, which will include:
- Originating and managing a portfolio of strategic opportunities, driving partnership momentum, developing & executing comprehensive GTM plans for key initiatives and identifying opportunities to validate beta products.
- Cultivating a team culture that is extremely high integrity, collaborative, customer-focused, metrics-driven, fast-paced, and optimistic.
- Establishing and maintaining strong executive relationships with key decision makers in major organizations, including the largest centralized exchanges in the world.
- Identifying and coordinating the development of new programs, resources, and capabilities required to close new business opportunities and achieve company-level OKRs.
- Regular reporting and superior communication on the most vital KPIs, metrics, and “balance of trade” with major partners.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 12+ years of Business Development or Strategic Partner Management experience.
- Professional and technical knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and win high-impact strategic deals with a C-level audience.
- Exceptional leadership experience with proven ability to hire, onboard, and consistently train employees.
- Excellent pipeline management and ability to prioritize across an expansive set of initiatives to maximize business growth
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping partners and customers thrive.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
Starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $197,500 - $255,000
Annual Bonus Target: 20%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM