- Define and develop outbound partnership strategies for existing/new products and services.
- Serve as Gauntlet’s governance liaison, participating in forum discussions and executing on/off-chain votes where Gauntlet is a delegate. Through this, identify opportunities to establish new partnerships.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for pre-launch and post-launch protocols.
- Contribute to improving Growth team systems that assist in scaling the sales process Nurture opportunities across various key stakeholders.
- Work with Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Finance teams to validate and optimally position Gauntlet within targeted verticals.
- Maintain a pulse and viewpoint on emerging trends in DeFi and adjacent industries.
- 1-2+ years of crypto/DeFi native business development, partnerships, or governance experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the DeFi landscape and emerging trends.
- Demonstrated experience structuring and negotiating initial partnership agreements.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Finance teams to ensure successful partnerships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to operate autonomously and across multiple time zones.
- You have a crypto-native network
- You’ve successfully sold products/services to DAOs through governance processes.
- You’ve served as a governance lead for your organization in a blue-chip protocol You’ve held positions on grants councils, or similar.
- You have a technical or mathematical background and are able to disseminate technical topics to non-technical audiences
Benefits and Perks
- Remote first - work from anywhere in the US & CAN!
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
- Opportunity for incentive compensation
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $150k - $180k
Location: New York City / San Francisco / Los Angeles / Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, Company Retreats
Receive similar jobs: