Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with Consensys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. Consensys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About Customer Success
The Customer Success team in Consensys is focused on exactly that: making our customers successful. The team is designed to complement Consensys products by creating a holistic well-rounded experience for our customers and users.
We focus on 3 areas:
- Customer experience - Ensuring that our customers and users are engaged, and satisfied with Consensys products and services.
- Brand protection - Maintaining and elevating the Consensys brand and overall reputation through our customers and users, and their feedback
- Continuous improvement - Learning and adapting to the customers' needs and providing feedback to the products allows Consensys to maximize its market potential and be a better fit for a wider audience
What you’ll do
We are seeking an experienced and proactive Business Development & Growth Manager to join the product team in the customer success division of Consensys. You will be leading the business development and marketing efforts for the products managed by the team such as VillageDAO and MetaMask Activity. You will be analyzing the Web3 competitive landscape and staying on top of customer needs and industry trends. You will coordinate across teams to drive the adoption, engagement and success of the products suite of customer success.
- Lead the business development efforts across the products suite of the customer success department.
- Lead the design and execution of growth strategies focusing on demand generation, user acquisition, driving site traffic, and product awareness for the product suite within Customer Success.
- Drive the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, monitor and analyze their outcomes, and use these insights to inform future strategies.
- Develop consistent marketing content for use across deliverables, including websites, blogs, documentation, and others as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure all initiatives are cohesive and aligned with the company’s broader objectives.
- Stay current with emerging web3 trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to identify opportunities and address potential challenges proactively.
- Gain a deep understanding of the target customers to identify needs and pain points through a combination of qualitative and quantitative research.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Working experience developing and deploying business development and growth campaigns.
- An understanding of the Web3 industry, blockchain technology, and related trends.
- Familiarity across various marketing functions and marketing levers (social, events, growth platforms)
- Experience with analytics and measurement tools (e.g. GA4, Google Tag Manager, MixPanel)
- Strong self-starter - comfortable/willing to wear multiple “hats” as needed
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, able to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Notable organizational and project management skills
- Business development / growth / marketing experience in the context of web3.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Consensys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consensys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M