Business Development Lead (Capital Markets) - US
- Drive deployment of our product suite with players in the Real World Asset industry (both web3 and TradFi) as well as more general Capital Markets players
- Create access to a wide range of senior executives in financial markets based on existing broad relationships with high-profile financial institutions and deep experience selling to these stakeholders
- Own our strategic direction and progress for the real-world asset landscape, building and accelerating the bridge between native web3 players and Traditional Finance institutions
- Establish partnerships with the top 20 banks, financial market infrastructures (FMIs), and asset managers in the US region.
- 10+ years of experience successfully selling into and nurturing strategic partnerships with top-tier financial institutions, such as leading banks, asset managers, and market infrastructures, within the US region.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory landscape and compliance requirements governing the capital markets industry in EMEA, ensuring seamless adherence to legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales quotas within the capital markets vertical
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies and trends in the capital markets space, including blockchain, digital assets, and decentralized finance (DeFi), allowing for informed discussions and identification of innovative business opportunities.
- Proven experience in driving revenue growth through the successful execution of business development strategies, including market penetration, expansion into new segments, and driving product adoption.
- Experience working with digital assets and/or inside a leading financial services provider.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Has successfully established and built something from scratch, whether it be a startup, department, or initiative, taking it from inception to a successful launch.
- Have a working knowledge of the Real World Asset landscape, including potential barriers to scale.
- Experience working with blockchain technologies
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM