Timeswap Labs is building the first fully decentralized money market protocol within the DeFi ecosystem. We are solving one of the hardest problems in DeFi of building trust less & permissionless money markets without using any external Oracle.
Timeswap uses a proprietary AMM for price discovery of interest rates & collateralization ratio without using an external Oracle. Timeswap enables debt financing for long tail assets just like Uniswap enabled equity financing for long tail assets. Timeswap is backed by founders of a multi-billion-dollar crypto protocol, top tier VC funds from Silicon Valley & Singapore and by prominent Angel Investors in the web 3.0 ecosystem.
Role: Business Development Lead (Full Time)
We are hiring a full time Business Development Lead who will report to the Founders and whose responsibilities are as follows
• Primary responsibility is to drive liquidity to Timeswap protocol via collaborations with other projects as well as partnering with liquidity providers and market makers in the ecosystem
• Build deep relationships with other projects and ecosystem players that can help drive liquidity as well as projects to build on top of Timeswap
• Manage the onboarding process for liquidity providers & other protocols being built on top of Timeswap
• Your KPI will be new liquidity attracted to the protocol+ new projects that will build using Timeswap primitive
• Undertaking initiatives for maintaining and sustaining the liquidity and new projects onboarded
• Deep understanding of DeFi ecosystem and how composable products are crucial to growth of the ecosystem
• Ability to move quickly and identify potential collaboration opportunities with other projects
• Strong network with Liquidity providers and market makers for attracting liquidity to Timeswap protocol
• Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly express ideas, thoughts, and concepts verbally and in writing.
• Able to work independently and take responsibility for moving tasks forward with minimal supervision.
How to Apply:
• Share your CV to [email protected] with cover letter explaining why you fit in to this role
• Briefly describe your prior experience and how that will help in the aforementioned role.
You can check out more info at Timeswap Labs and join our Discord and Twitter to meet the team.
Timeswap Labs focuses on Global. Their company has offices in British Virgin Islands. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://timeswap.io/ or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Location: British Virgin Islands
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: