This is primarily a business-driven role that is responsible for bringing more high-quality crypto-assets into the exchange platform. The position will directly report to the VP of Listing at BitMart, and will be responsible for both the company’s revenue growth and trading assets selection through efforts including industrial research, due diligence, customer acquisition, and maintenance.
What will you do:
- Keep researching key sectors and companies in the crypto industry, identifying critical shifts and evolving trends to provide the intelligence for the listing work of the company.
- Acquiring and developing trust relationships with potential listing projects by working on all necessary data analysis, information collection, and potential client approach via cold call or online communication.
- Attending events, organizing conferences, and leveraging industry relationships to source and acquire high-quality crypto assets for listing.
- Maintaining and expanding the relationships with listed projects by ongoing understanding, supporting, and exploring their needs.
- Completing the quarterly listing KPI target under the team leader’s guide. Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the team leader.
Who you are:
- Experience in cryptocurrency is a must.
- Great passion for crypto with a good understanding of cryptocurrency assets.
- Knowledge of modern Crypto tech will be a plus.
- A deep network in the crypto ecosystem will be a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, proactive, and work as a team.
- Strong communication, ability to be flexible in a variety of situations, excellent relationship maintenance and sales skills, able to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of flexibility and accountability, in a constantly evolving, fast-paced, high-pressure
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $33k - $60k *
Location: NJ Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: