Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT /
Apply for this job
- Resposibile for local channel acquisition, user growth and business development activities.
- Proactively engage and maintain strong relationships with external channels, KOLs, and communities.
- Internal collaboration with community, marketing, operations, and other teams to drive business growth.
- Perform market analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify new business opportunities.
- - At least 2 years working experience as a business development role with crypto exchanges.
- - Familiar with crypto currency transactions, blockchain technology, and related FinTech or Web3 experience is preferred.
- - Problem solver and results-driven passion for the crypto industry and digital assets.
- - Driven and strategic mindset with excellent communication skills and relationship management skills.
- - Strong work professionalism and collaboration to work remotely with global.
- - Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
A values-based culture that trusts your knowledge, vision, and autonomy, we focus on taking the best products and campaigns to wow our customers and bring the freedom of decentralization to every part of the world.
Integrity, insight, innovation, purpose and cooperation are inscribed within our culture. At Gate, we are committed to GateStyles and we are looking for candidates who also exhibit the same values.
Gate.io, founded in 2013, is one of the pioneering cryptocurrency exchanges and offers services worldwide related to the trading of multiple leading digital assets. With millions of registered users, it is considered one of the safest and most reliable global cryptocurrency platforms, consistently ranked among the top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges based on liquidity and trading volume (CoinGecko). Additionally, Gate.io has been verified by Blockchain Transparency.
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM