Business Development Manager
Oasis is a privacy focused L1 blockchain with a highly scalable, cross-chain enabled architecture that is able to provide data sovereignty and on-chain privacy to the whole Web3 ecosystem. The Oasis Protocol Foundation supports projects focused on building privacy-preserving applications on top of the Oasis Network.
Job purpose: Identify and source potential new partnerships and collaborations with projects that will utilise Oasis privacy technology, manage onboarded partner relationships, helping them with the integration, co-marketing and other relevant cross-department activities.
Europe OR USA (Remote)
Scope: Full Time
- Identifying, sourcing and engaging with potential new partners that would be a good fit for the Oasis ecosystem and the use of its privacy features
- Account management of established partnerships to ensure a smooth development experience and successful deployment on the Oasis network. Help with co-marketing and adoption activities and further development of the relationship
- Assisting in cross functional projects with marketing and community as a representative of the BD team
Business development strategy
- Supporting the growth of the network through identification and engagement with projects and partners in a targeted field that will raise the network awareness and adoption among developers and end users in that vertical
- Reaching out, negotiating and closing of new partnerships and collaborations
- Attending conferences and other industry related events to represent the Oasis team and create new connections/partnerships.
Partner success strategy
- Actively communicate with the partner teams to ensure a smooth development process
- Helping projects with resolving potential blockers that would prevent their deployment on our network
- Assist with marketing activities and community engagements to raise awareness around the partnerships and gain adoption in our ecosystem and beyond
Cross functional projects
- Working with marketing and community teams on joint activities that relate to BD such as blog announcements, ambassador initiatives, marketing campaigns, website redesign, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in business development or partnership Manager with a Web 3 company. This may include Layer 1, Layer 2, Crypto Exchange or other Blockchain company.
- An existing network in the Web3 sector
- Crypto/blockchain technology
- Client relationship handling
- Project management experience
- A technical background would be highly desirable
Our Recruitment Process
Please submit your CV for review. A screening call will be conducted by our Recruitment Team after which a second round with our Business Development Team. Finally you will meet with our Director of Operations and HR.
If you're passionate about blockchain technology, enjoy building relationships, and are excited about the potential of decentralized applications, we want to hear from you.
The role is fully remote and offers flexible work options.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
This job is closed
Compensation: $33k - $75k *
Location: 75 Paris, Paris, France
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: