Who We Are
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of robust compliance policies, procedures, controls, and frameworks
- Monitor and assess compliance with laws, regulations and policies (including AML/CFT and Sanctions, FATF Guidances, etc) and similar types of regulation.
- Participate, track and monitor compliance reviews and investigations.
- Support the creation of Compliance reports, including reports to management and the board, and other materials as required by direct and matrix stakeholders and submit them in a timely manner.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Engaging cross-functionally (with groups such as Data, Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, and Risk) to implement an effective compliance management program in line with the global standards and industry best practices.
What We Look For In You
- 5+ years of experience in compliance within the financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant laws and requirements (AML/CFT, sanctions, consumer protection, privacy) and supporting regulatory engagements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience working in a US multinational or matrix environment
- Prior experience working in the crypto industry
- CAMS, ICA, or equivalent certification
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $110k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: