Popoo is hiring a Web3 Content Moderator
· Review and investigate all user-generated content for offensiveness/inappropriateness to ensure they are in compliance with our Community Guidelines, with high accuracy at a fast pace
· Moderate content submitted by users using a back office tool to approve and reject posts
· Analyze user content to provide feedback to the social and marketing team with trends, sentiment/market observations, and common end-user errors – you will be our eyes and ears, and will know our users best!
· Provide feedback on improvements to enhance user experience
· Engage and build relationships through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations
· Provide appropriate responses and solutions to all user-related questions with prompt, accurate, and courteous responses; can be both creative and analytical in problem-solving
· Documenting and communicating/reporting all issues to the appropriate teams/department.
· Moderate abilities submitted by users, our internal indexers, and our supplier partners.
· Review and address abilities and communities flagged by users and internal systems.
· Ensure abilities meet internal guidelines, including spam and scam prevention.
· Create and improve processes for evaluating and responding to flagged/questionable abilities.
· Run weekly content review meetings and keep the team informed of trends in abilities on Popoo.
· Develop a comprehensive set of content moderation policies with admins based on the branding, features, and target market of the Popoo app, as well as improvements to current policies with an emphasis on efficiency and scalability.
· Identify areas of improvement for Popoo’s ability ingestion machine and collaborate with the product team to create solutions.
· Struck a good balance between protecting free speech and maintaining a user-friendly environment, following the Web3 ethos of decentralization.
· Strong knowledge about and interest in web3: NFTs, DAOs, and DeFi.
· Prior experience in Crypto and Social Media is a big plus.
· Excellent English communication and composition skills (written and verbal) – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
· Excellent customer service skills – communicate correctly and clearly with users, maintain focus on issues in a fast-paced environment, clearly understand and state the issues/needs users present.
· Ability to follow through with user issues to resolution.
· Ability to empathize with and prioritize user needs.
· Excellent documentation skills – ownership of and prioritize user issues.
· Be able to make quick decisions in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Comfortable with high volume posts.
· Strong attention to detail and consistency.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress.
· Self-motivated and results-oriented
· Comfortability with remote work is preferred.
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Experience with Gmail, Zendesk, and Confluence/Jira.
· Well-versed with Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and Twitter.
· Experience in content moderation and/or customer service is a plus.
· Experience in the blockchain/crypto space is a plus.
· Passion for the world of cryptocurrency and related ecosystems
· Good internet instincts for spam and scams.
· Strong spelling, grammar, and writing skills.
· Nice-to-have: Retool and SQL experience.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjkyLjI0MAM
Remote Web3 Social Media Expert Jobs
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
$65k - $100k
$30k - $50k
$30k - $120k
$80k - $220k