Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the foundational tools necessary for building the cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. Our teams are building for a world where the next million Web3 users are simply regular users. Read our latest manifesto here.
Evmos opens a new frontier for blockchain applications, expanding the functionality of the EVM by enabling cross-chain applications that tap the liquidity and user bases of multiple blockchain ecosystems to provide more unified experiences.
This is an opportunity to join Evmos at a pivotal time on our growth journey. Having just raised $27m in funding from investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
About The Role:
We are looking for a skilled Content Writer that can create written content about Evmos’ technical and non-technical aspects.
The ideal candidate is an experienced writer who can create engaging, clear, and informative content, bridging the gap between complex technical information and an audience with varied knowledge levels. Prior knowledge or interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies is essential, and you will play a pivotal role in Evmos's mission to bring Ethereum-based applications and assets to the interoperable networks in our ecosystem.
As a Content Writer, you will work closely with our marketing, tech and product teams, crafting announcements, guides, articles, blog posts, or tweets that serve our broad user base, from novice users to experienced developers.
This is a cross-collaborative position reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, but you will also work closely with the Product, Engineering, Community, Developer Relations, and Business Development teams.
- Generate a range of content, from deep-dive technical guides for developers to introductory content for new users.
- Translate complex blockchain concepts into understandable, engaging content for non-technical users.
- Collaborate with tech teams to create thorough features documentation and updates on Evmos.
- Develop a content distribution strategy tailored to each piece of content produced.
- Work alongside the marketing team to produce thought-provoking, industry-related content.
- Draft content for press releases and social media to maintain a consistent and compelling company voice across all platforms.
- 3-5 years of writing or content creation experience, preferably in the tech industry.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and related concepts.
- Experience working with tech- and product teams.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to simplify and distill complex topics for a variety of audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with project management and knowledge sharing software tools, such as Notion.
- Location: Berlin-based, but we will consider applications from very strong candidates from the rest of the EU.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of the EVM or Cosmos blockchain ecosystems
Below is a list of company benefits available to Evmos employees. We are constantly updating them as part of the regular feedback cycle from the team. Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
- Competitive salary, plus token package
- Fitness and mental health/mindfulness stipends
- All necessary equipment, tech, and office setup
- Global co-work membership (for remote employees)
- Full Health Care coverage
- Quarterly team off-sites and retreats
- Full reimbursement for ecosystem conferences (travel, accommodation, and tickets)
- Continuous learning stipends / Educational budget
- Transportation stipends, eg: Bike, public transportation, Uber / cab (in case of work-related or after-hour traveling)
- Unlimited vacation policy for full-time employees
- PTO and situation-specific support
- Maternity and paternity leave
At Evmos, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other legally protected status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $67k - $75k *
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Medical Insurance, Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs: