Marcomm – Marketing /
Apply for this job
Upshot’s mission is, and always has been, to enable the creation of efficient financial markets for anything. To realize this, we’re developing the Upshot Machine Intelligence Network, a network designed to crowdsource financial alpha produced by machine learning models and powered by our new Proof of Alpha scoring mechanism. We believe building at the intersection of crypto and AI is the best way to achieve our mission and usher in a new era of efficient financial markets.
As crypto-natives and ML experts with experience across leading Web3 projects, large finance companies, and large tech companies, our team combines deep blockchain knowledge with world-class technical capabilities. We’re backed by top crypto venture funds and angel investors who share our vision for the future of digital ownership.
At Upshot, we nurture our people just as much as our products, providing an environment where top talent can thrive at the intersection of crypto and AI. Together, we’re building the infrastructure to enable financial markets for anything. Join us as we shape the next frontier.
Upshot is seeking a Content Writer to be the storyteller of our narrative. In this pivotal role, you'll be the architect of our written voice, weaving compelling narratives that resonate with our audience and drive engagement. As a core member of our Growth team, you'll have the opportunity to shape the perception of Upshot, contribute to our thought leadership, and play a key role in our communication strategy.
- Craft Compelling Content: Develop and produce high-quality content for various channels, including blog posts, whitepapers, website content, social media, and more. Articulate complex concepts in a clear and engaging manner for a diverse audience
- Content Strategy: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align content strategy with overall marketing and business objectives. Contribute to the development of a comprehensive content calendar
- Brand Voice: Uphold and evolve the Upshot brand voice, ensuring consistency across all written materials. Be the guardian of our brand's tone, >
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, competitor content, and emerging technologies. Translate insights into content that positions Upshot as a thought leader
- Optimization: Monitor content performance, analyze metrics, and iterate to optimize for engagement and impact. Stay updated on SEO best practices and implement them in content creation
- Proven experience as a Content Writer in the Web3 / AI space
- Deep understanding of the crypto, DeFi, blockchain ecosystem and AI with a passion for emerging technologies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with the ability to tailor content for different audiences and platforms.
- Understanding of SEO principles and experience with keyword optimization
- Strong research skills to gather and analyze information from various sources
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to the tabl
- Previous work with tech startups or high-growth companies
- Portfolio showcasing a diverse range of content types and >
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that an employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Upshot is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this job
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $110k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇