Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Corporate Strategy is a global team of passionate, entrepreneurial, and exceptional thinkers, and we’re on a mission to [catalyze the company’s growth through leading strategic initiatives, acquisitions and strategic partnerships]. If you want to be an industry leader, on a team experiencing hyper-growth, look no further!
What you’ll do
This is an opportunity to work with a fast-growing team to build sustainable business processes. You’ll work closely with a wide range of cross-functional peers to operationalize key business processes associated with partner management, while also gaining exposure to high-priority strategic initiatives. You’ll be responsible for data management, partner onboarding support, development of management reporting, and creation of templates within our internal systems
Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills:
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
- Synthesize complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with all departments to access and collect data that informs decision-making
- Provide recommendations to business units based on research and analyses
- Lead key business analytics initiatives
Relationship Management and Communication Skills:
- Establish trust-based relationships across various internal teams to support building and evolving new internal and external processes
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Support development of content for strategic reviews with leadership
- Build and maintain tools, analytics, and reporting to highlight performance metrics and other key information
- Work with various team members to build reports and run analyses on ad-hoc projects
- Participation in special /ad-hoc projects in response to business needs
- In your junior year of an undergraduate degree; with an expected graduation date between December 2023 - August 2024
- Or in your senior/final year of undergraduate studies and planning to enter a one-year master's program
- Or currently completing your first year in a non-business, 2-year master's program and have less than 2 years of work experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Capability to drive an independent work-stream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is $47,000 - $60,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits.
While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of your decision to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM