Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers everyone to explore the crypto world. In addition to its world-class Defi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by the blockchain and the power of decentralised finance.
- Responsible for Database(mysql) and Middleware(Redis/Kafka/ElasticSearch) management、support and backup/restoration.
- Responsible for Database(mysql) and Middleware(Redis/Kafka/ElasticSearch) trouble shooting and optimization.
- Responsible for the password and permission management of Database(mysql) and Middleware(Redis/Kafka/ElasticSearch) .
- Responsible for data migration projects, infra enhancement and solution architecture.
- Responsible for designing and enforcing DBA procedures, standards and rules.
- Proficient in how MySQL works and familiar with the differences between different MySQL versions.
- Proficient in analyzing MySQL statement performance, designing and implementing indexing and table sharding;
- Proficient in Redis, hands-on Redis management skills.
- Familiar with non-structural databases such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch and hands-on skills for performance tuning.
- Experience in operating Alibaba Cloud database products is preferred, and experience in using AWS database products is preferred.
- Familiar with Linux and scripting languages such as Shell or Python.
- Good communication skills, project promotion skills and self-learning skills.
- Have security awareness of database operation and management
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $150k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: