- Own Developer and Integration Partnership Support: Be a hands-on technical liaison between external partners and our internal Engineering / Product teams. Oversee the integrations of dApps onto our EVM. And research, diagnose and solve technical needs or requests raised by our internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish Operational Procedures: Establish operational procedures and standards for developer support, update and improve documentation whilst optimizing and streamlining efficiencies.
- Drive Prioritization: Proactively partner cross-functionally with our Engineering, Business Development, Product teams and external partners to help prioritize technical needs.
- Community Engagement: Actively represent Astria in the global developer community and continue to expand Astria's developer community footprint.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Developer Relations Engineer, Software Engineer or related experience.
- 1+ year of experience working within the Web3 space
- 1+ year of experience designing/building onboarding systems for customers/ partners
- Has a deep knowledge of Ethereum, web3 development, layer 1 blockchain networks and other crypto ecosystems.
- Is proficient in multiple programming languages. Solidity & RUST a plus.
- Able to discuss complex technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with public speaking and community engagement, setting up systems to grow and optimize.
- Experience in Technical Writing (Documentation)
- Familiarity with web technologies (DNS, HTTP, TLS, Web services)
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) and distributed systems
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Best-in-class coverage for Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 4 weeks of annual vacation
- Unlimited Sick Time
- Options to travel to crypto conferences
- Two Annual Team On-site Events
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $67k - $70k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: