Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro , Kraken NFT , and Cryptowatch .
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
About The Team
The accounting team plays a pivotal role at Kraken. We are an agile globally distributed team of accountants, a group of hard-working crypto enthusiasts, who are shaping the future of crypto accounting.
- End-to-end understanding and ownership of complex intercompany activities
- Support the team’s knowledge development and act as a subject matter expert on overall intercompany related topics
- Propose and implement changes in intercompany activities to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Review and approve intercompany reconciliations and elimination JEs
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with tax, fp&a and various business
Skills You Should HODL
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Expert knowledge of intercompany accounting
- Understanding of transfer pricing rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a multi-international entity environment and foreign exchange
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Financial services industry experience strongly preferred
Location Tagging: #US #Canada #EU
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Learn on the Kraken Blog
Connect on LinkedIn
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM