Your mission is to improve all areas around Data at Bitpanda. Starting from DataOps to define and improve on how we operate our systems around Kafka, MySQL, DynamoDB, Postgres in our production system, to reliable data pipelines ingesting data to our Snowflake DWH. You need to foster data literacy within our departments to also steer the reporting part based on the Data models your team will prepare.
What you'll be doing
- Work as SME across all business functions to establish best practice and demonstrate strategic benefits that data can bring.
- Experience in big data product development is a plus, including data warehouse, query platform, streaming, recommendation, user profiling, risk management, etc.
- Lead the design and development of large-scale data computing, storage, query, and visualization solutions
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable data pipelines with the team, to move data across a number of environments and platforms.
- Lead and mentor a passionate team of Data engineers and Data Analysts.
Who you are
- 5-7 years of experience in a senior data engineering role with a bachelor’s in Computer Science
- You have built systems in a cloud environment (preferably AWS).
- Understanding of an Event driven architecture and an open >
- Familiarity with the blockchain ecosystem and a strong passion to learn more
- Self-starter who can operate independently while maintaining a focus on managing delivery and excellence at work, collaborative and a servant leader.
- Experience in big data product development, including data warehouse, query platform, streaming, recommendation, user profiling, risk management.
- You’re proficient with many of the following tools and technologies: AWS core infrastructure components as well as managed services (like EKS, Aurora, DynamoDB, ElasticCache), Terraform, GitLab CI, Kafka (Amazon MSK and Confluent), Kubernetes,Python, MySql, PostgreSQL, Redis, various SRE tools.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $115k - $186k *
Location: B Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: