A pioneer news media house covering news & events from the cryptocurrency industry and blockchain technology is searching for an Editor in Chief to oversee the development of all material for the website. You must have the capacity to lead a team, exercise sound judgment, have excellent writing abilities, and pay close attention to detail in order to be successful as our Editor in Chief.
- Manage a team of editors and freelance writers.
- Manage and improve the editorial calendar and production while anticipatorily recognizing the newest trends and incorporating them into data-driven stories that represent the ever-changing crypto ecosystem.
- Create written, data-driven material with an emphasis on NFTs, DeFi, and blockchain gaming that is based on market trends and news.
- Drive reader engagement at the top of the funnel, encouraging people to interact with, try out, recommend, and contribute to our product.
- Influence strategic direction, roadmaps, and crucial KPIs for the organization by collaborating with larger marketing, research, commercial, and product teams.
- Keep up with the most recent business news from various market sectors, including DeFi, NFTs, the metaverse, and gaming.
You would be the first we look at if you:
- Possess five or more years of relevant experience working in editorial, media production, or both.
- Possess knowledge of managing a team and setting priorities for assignments.
- Possess at least a year's worth of experience working in the blockchain sector.
- Understand the fundamental terms used in the blockchain industry.
- Possess the capacity to comprehend data from blockchains.
- Possess excellent communication skills both orally and in writing, and be able to articulate the findings of the study in a language that is simple to understand.
- Are detail-oriented & able to meet the deadlines of the organization.
- Are metric-driven and keen to experiment in order to drive results.
- Understand SEO & Google Analytics.
- A person from a media background specifically an expert in news websites would be an added advantage.