Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
The mission of the Executive Assistant to the CFO is to provide a high level of individualized support to the CFO and the Finance Team. You will enable the Finance Team to focus on the right things at the right time. An Executive Assistant’s role will mainly involve classic high-level support duties including some events management, but there is also ample opportunity to grow the role and take on more projects. You will work as a business partner with your Executive, looking toward the same objective: creating a fair financial future for everyone. We achieve that with dedication, pride, team work, sharing information, working hard and also having fun. We’re looking for an experienced, full of positive energy, Executive Assistant to partner with the other EA’s to drive efficiencies and support the team to achieve their goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CFO, managing inbox requests, calendars, scheduling meetings and coordinating travel arrangements, department budget and spend analysis.
- Team organization, documentation, and communication activities to ensure the entire department is productive and spends little time finding information that can be centralized.
- Ad hoc requests from the team working directly with the Lead EA and Chief of Staff but also some of the Finance Team
- Manage and maintain calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to diary management
- Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
- Prioritizing inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; making judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Build strong relationships across the organization with internal and external stakeholders
- Attend and take comprehensive minutes at meetings when required
- Coordinate all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
- Complete a broad variety of daily administrative tasks, including expense reports.
- Work as part of the Business support function; collaborating with EA’s across the organization to share best practice
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum 3 years experience as supporting finance team or CFO, preferably from tech industry.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism, ensuring the utmost confidentiality in all matters.
- You have an advanced level of English and your written and verbal communication skills are flawless.
- Manage and prioritize tasks with attention to detail to optimize the CFO’s productivity, including ad-hoc projects and tasks as needed.
- Act as a liaison between the CFO and various departments, fostering effective communication and teamwork.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic work environment, demonstrating resilience and resourcefulness. You are always thinking two steps ahead.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a “Solution finder” mindset and the belief that “Nothing is too small or too big” attitude.
- Experience and proficiency working with Google Suite and other collaborative tools (Slack, Notion etc.)
- You are curious, eager to learn and passionate about taking part in building a team culture among the Finance Team!
- You enjoy being an Assistant - and helping other makes you happy
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Hybrid environment and flexibility to work from different cities and countries
- Unlimited learning policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library
- Apple equipment
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM