Hypeshot is a livestreaming platform & NFT marketplace on Ethereum. On Hypeshot creators are able to create new NFT collections, sell them live, and also token-gate livestreams.
Our users range from independent musicians, artists such as Beeple, and collectives such as Proof.xyz. Creators on Hypeshot have made thousands of dollars with our tools.
We're a small team of 2 with years of runway, and are looking to bring on our next team member who is excited about building consumer technology that directly impacts people
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a rockstar founding software engineer who is excited about shaping an early product, is a hard worker, and team player. You will be working in a fast-paced environment in which you will work on all stages of product development: conception, system design, frontend/backend, polish, data analysis, and maintenance. You will be collaborating with teammates who are also incredibly passionate about building high-quality, design-intuitive, and data-driven consumer products.
- Ideate with other team members
- Build frontend features within our platform
- Build scalable backend infrastructure to support the above projects
- Analyze product usage data
- Consider everything a ‘work in progress’: constantly polish existing features and iterate on user feedback
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional partners in design and product
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field
- Experience with a cloud computing environment like AWS
- Experience with front-end technologies we use: HTML, TailwindCSS, ReactJS, NextJS
- Experience with back-end technologies we use: NodeJS
- Experience writing smart contracts in Solidity
- Interaction with crypto products
- Excellent communication skills
- A doer’s mindset- breadth of project experience and a strong desire to build
- A strong work ethic - you have a willingness to do what it takes to deliver fast when needed
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M