Who We Are
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and enhance global trade compliance programs, controls and processes to ensure regulatory compliance and best practices of trading contracts, including policies, procedures, guidelines, trading manuals, etc.
- Monitor and analyze global regulatory updates in all jurisdictions OKX operates, and enhance compliance programs accordingly.
- Manage all aspects of trading, listing, liquidity management to ensure compliance and best practices.
- Working with Market Surveillance teams to ensure effective monitoring and reporting of insider trading and/or market abuse.
- Collaborate across Compliance, Product, Trading, Legal teams to identify and report on market integrity risks and implement sound controls.
What We Look For In You
- BA/BS in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 8+ years of experience in market surveillance, trading, liquidity management, or closely related fields
- Proficiency with trading and investment products, e.g., spot, margin, options, perpetual swap, etc.
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experience with regulatory requirements for market transparency and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative, and integrity.
- Comfort with working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
Nice to Haves
- Crypto trading experiences
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M