Index Operations Lead - CF Benchmarks
- Manage the firm's index operation activities with a focus on ensuring methodologies are adhered to and the firm's data production services are operating smoothly and robustly.
- Develop procedures to ensure the firm scales in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Map the firm's data flow and establish Work across teams in data gathering, analysis, and distribution.
- Ensure that the new product roll outs are supported by strong administration.
- Map out the firm's future operational capability requirements.
- Supervise and automate data management both internally and externally with clients.
- Coordinate and execute operational tasks including Reconstitutions and Rebalances
- Work with product and engineering to automate operational tasks where appropriate
- Collaborate with the firm's product development functions to ensure accurate documentation of methodologies and processes required to support new products.
- 5+ years of experience in a quantitative focused work environment
- Experience with Python
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage and balance and competing priorities
- Experience and knowledge of digital assets highly preferred
- Expertise in data gathering, processing, and management
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and fintech data best practices
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Strong communication and presentation skills
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $90k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: