Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify and drive institutional sales opportunities. Build a healthy pipeline through sourcing and converting prospective opportunities from consulting, educating, planning to advisory with institutional clients in the MENA region
- Develop client profiling - identify previous success cases and develop them into viable, replicable efforts to repeat success and where marketing efforts should be channelled
- Define and evaluate new revenue streams and opportunities with existing or new clients ie, native cry.
- Close sales opportunities with particular focus on high revenue, high impact value deals (Cash OTC, Derivatives, Custody, Lending, VIP Loans, Staking )
- Ensure prospects or new clients are good standing and will not introduce risk to the OKX business, be it financial reputation, regulatory or other
- Preparation of proposals and presentations to the prospective clients
- Negotiate contractual and commercial terms with legal teams
- Conduct initial level of due diligence on prospects as required
- Articulate client feedback and gaps in service/product offerings to senior management teams and product related teams with suggested proposals.
- Act as the brand ambassador, face of OKX for institutional clients in the region
- Collaborate with marketing teams to smoothly execute sales campaigns in MENA
What We Look For In You
- Demostrate passion and enthusiasm for crypto products with particular emphasis on our key offerings
- Experienced sales professional with a proven track record of building prospect pipeline, developing opportunities and closing deals.
- Ability to negotiate contractual and commercial terms. Able to work with legal team on ensuring OKX interests are safeguarded.
- In depth knowledge of the institutional crypto landscape of the country
- Well connected in the local institutional crypto community
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of products that we offer for institutional clients (Block Trading, Derivatives such as Perps/Futures/Options/Margin, Cash OTC)
- Aware & updated of the ever changing regulatory environment in the crypto industry and the impact/opportunities it can bring to the OKX business
- Excellent in planning and skills to prioritize, manage sales in an organized, structured manner.
- Qualities that we are looking for - Self motivated, team player, independent, detail oriented, organized, problem solver.
Nice to Haves
- Currently leading a sales team
- Consistent sales track record
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇