Junior Project Manager
We are inviting selected students to be part of pioneering the cloud, data, AI and web3 space. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of one of the world's first large-scale open data clouds and analytics engines. Openmesh is a dedicated global initiative that brings together brilliant minds in the tech industry to create open data and open infrastructures that will be pivotal in shaping the next10-20years.
This internship can be used for your 400 hours of industry experience (PEP 40). This is a 2-12 weeks paid internship to begin soon. The role will take place in our Sydney George St. Office. Unlock your career potential by working with a world class team, opportunities for permanent job placements, competitive salaries, and exciting cash prize competitions!
About Openmesh and Xnode
Today a handful of corporations control 90% of the world's data and IT infrastructure and we are expected to trust them. This is not just bad for business; it's bad for everyone. Information asymmetry has led to social inequality, scandals, polarization, and corruption. Sometimes, it has even led to war. Centralized data control acts as a potential chokepoint for innovation, raises privacy concerns, and creates a bottleneck for the free flow of data.
Openmesh is a cutting-edge new open-source cloud infrastructure and a global open data network aimed at storing important global data without a middleman. It is the largest open web3 data lake, covering approximately 80% of the entire crypto and web3 ecosystem today. In 2023 and 2024, we aim to expand our data coverage to include public health and scientific research data.
Openmesh enables anyone to create their own decentralized data cloud, connect globally, share data securely, slash deployment costs, and automate data cloud setup. The Openmesh Network is designed to collect, store, process, stream, and provide data connectivity for anyone, anywhere, anytime, without the need for registration, licensing, or payments. Think of Openmesh as the internet's open data fabric. It grants universal access and prevents interferences created by regulators, governments, corporations, and even its own creators. The possibilities are endless.
Our flagship product, Xnode, is an integral part of this vision, offering a revolutionary platform for developers to build decentralized data clouds. Xnode, enables developers to build their own decentralized data clouds with data connectivity, data APIs, and query & analytics engines in mere minutes, instead of weeks or months. They pay only for computing and storage, sidestepping licensing and setup fees. Xnode facilitates a 10-15 fold cost reduction in running and operating data clouds and can save over 95% of deployment time.
Pythia is a powerhouse analytics & query engine that transforms raw data into actionable insights. Pythia allows anyone to design, build, visualize, and deploy powerful data products.
Unified APIs provide a single endpoint for all crypto & web3 data, making it accessible to anyone, anywhere, without any costs. There are no licenses, registrations, or setup fees involved.
Our vision is to democratize data and address information asymmetry at a scale. Data & information is the most valuable commodity in the world. Without quality, reliable data, all webpages, apps, and the entire internet will stop working. We believe access to reliable, unedited information is a fundamental right- an aspect of a free and democratic society. The Core Principles of Openmesh, by design, has no single authority that can alter its data, how the information is distributed or controlled, or who can see what and when. The infrastructure and entire technology stack is open-source and governed by an open-source community.
- Leverage this paid internship opportunity to fulfill your PEP 40H industry experience requirement.
- Learn groundbreaking innovations in Data, Cloud, Blockchain, AI, and Web3 Infrastructure from visionaries, senior engineers, product owners and discover what your dream job is really like.
- You will be given access to our open source technology, hackathons, virtual conferences, mentoring sessions, R&D infrastructure, workshops, and an opportunity to observe and apply your knowledge in practice. You have the option to work in person or remotely. There is an upcoming hackathon on the 28th.
- Career Progression - top-performing candidates will receive a full-time offer.
- Gain on-the-job experience. You'll be assigned a project that will develop your problem-solving skills, teach you how to present your ideas, work with a team, and think like a professional.
- The specialized knowledge and skills you gain through the program will prepare you for a successful career at Openmesh.
- Assist in project planning, coordination, and execution.
- Collaborate with project managers on task tracking and reporting.
- Contribute to project documentation and communication.
- Pursuing or completed a degree in a relevant field.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a project management role.
Why Join Us
- Lead a revolutionary product that is reshaping the landscape of data management and accessibility.
- Collaborate with a global community of innovators and thought leaders in the decentralized space.
- Make a significant impact on how data is accessed and utilized worldwide, promoting transparency, efficiency, and democratization.
- Enjoy a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work environment, along with competitive compensation and benefits.
Beyond academic skills, we are most interested in what makes you unique: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond university that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you will bring to the team.
Web3 Project Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Project Manager is $125k per year, with a minimum base salary of $80k and a maximum of $187k.
Check more information about Web3 Project Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company