Layerr is the first all-encompassing NFT platform for Creators, Artists, and Brands. Layerr is an open, inclusive Web3 platform and tool, where Creators, Artists and Brands can launch their own generative NFT projects while maintaining ownership of their IP. At Layerr, we believe innovation starts with our Customers and we’re excited about building a platform and experience that supports developing solutions for the Creator economy.
At Layerr, we're looking for a seasoned backend engineer to help us design, develop and deploy our new applications. We're looking for someone that has the capacity and desire to help lead the technical design of automated processes that integrate with blockchain protocols. An ideal candidate has prior hands-on experience building and deploying applications from zero to one.
- Architect, plan, and develop critical server-side infrastructure for our client-facing products
- Serve as the technical leader for architecture and requirements of critical backend infrastructure, helping product and engineering take ideas from concept or pain point through planning, implementation, and launch
- Write unit tests and high-quality documentation
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Create tools to automate and optimize development processes
- 3+ years building and managing the lifecycle for critical backend infrastructure with a strong understanding of creating scalable processes
- A strong understanding of the modern, industry standard tools and languages used in backend infrastructure, and an ability to pick and choose the appropriate tools for our product as it scales.
- Knowledge of and/or willingness to learn Solidity and other Web3 tools such as ethers.js, truffle, hardhat, and more.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to bring clarity and resolution to ambiguous challenges
- An understanding of the NFT space and its community culture
- An understanding of the basic mechanics of blockchain applications and dApps
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjIyNC4xMDIM