BitMEX was one of the first crypto exchanges for derivatives. It exists to provide institutional and professional traders with a platform that caters to their needs.
BitMEX created the Perpetual Swap, the most popular crypto trading product in history. It is the only major global exchange that continues to create new cryptocurrency derivative products, most recently, the ETH Staking Swap.
On BitMEX, users can trade cryptocurrency derivatives on a professional trading platform that provides low latency, deep liquidity and constant availability. Since 2014, no cryptocurrency has been lost through intrusion or hacking, allowing BitMEX users to trade safely in the knowledge that their funds are secure. Spot trading is also supported, as well as the purchase and conversion of cryptocurrency - BitMEX supports 45+ derivatives contracts, 11 pairs for spot trading and the ability for users to convert 30+ cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for individuals who are determined, responsible and collaborative to join BitMEX as we continue to build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem. We value attention to detail, speed and simplicity. As a global business operating a 24/7 exchange, we seek out those who are independent, adaptable and want to work in a work-life integrated manner..
For more information on BitMEX, company initiatives and our products, please visit the BitMEX Blog or www.bitmex.com, and follow LinkedIn, Discord, Telegram and Twitter.
We are looking for a Lead Detection and Response Engineer to join us in the Security Response Team here at BitMEX. If you have a keen eye for detail and believe that successful Security Response activities begin with proactive hunting and competent engineering, we want to talk to you.
Occasional weekend on-calls are required for this role.
- Lead the identification and analysis of security incidents, including suspicious activities, breaches, and vulnerabilities. Implement advanced detection techniques to identify threats promptly.
- Responsible for threat detection, monitoring and implementation of high fidelity security alerts
- Expected to lead Incident Response activities to resolve security incidents and minimize risk for the organization
- Produce detailed records of incidents, response actions, and post-incident analysis for compliance and improvement purposes.
- Support a global, multi-timezone, on-call rotation for incident triage & response
- Identify security gaps and implement constant improvements to our security stack
- Communicate effectively with lines of business, management and clients to address complex information security issues
- Mentor and provide security guidance to various organizations throughout the company
- Promote a strong security culture within the organization, including training and awareness programs to educate employees about security best practices.
- 6+ years of experience working in a Security Operations role and experience handling security incidents from triage to remediation
- 10+ years of experience in Information Security field
- Experience with dealing with a SIEM tool such as Splunk or ELK
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience in supporting and configuring Endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools
- Strong knowledge of Security frameworks such as Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK and how they can be used to understand and defend against cyber attacks.
- Understanding of emerging adversary tactics, techniques and procedures
- Knowledge of malware analysis & reverse engineering
- Familiar with shell scripting, or another scripting language such as Python
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $100k *
Location: HK Hong Kong
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: