AR $537K ARS/mo. – UY $231K URU/mo. - ES €54K EUR/yr. - Anywhere™ $66K USD/yr.
Come shape the future of tech - Join SOUTHWORKS and write code for some of the biggest brands in the world, exciting scale-ups, and the industry leaders of the future.
- You have excellent technical skills and relevant experience with .NET (and .NET Core)
- You have strong experience building web applications with React.js
- You have experience with Cloud Development in Azure building cloud-native applications
- Blockchain and Solidity as a desired plus for the position.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and deploying apps to Azure in an automated fashion.
- You have experience building REST APIs and distributed systems.
- You are familiar with community standards, code guidelines and design patterns, and know how to enforce them in a development team.
- You have experience with a variety of data stores and designing suitable data models
- You can provide analysis of complex problems and recommend solutions
- You have a computer science degree or relevant professional experience
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
Work from anywhere* - SOUTHWORKS grew with the vision of being a remote-first company. We’ve grown the team without any geographical or cultural boundaries and built a bullet-proof remote-first process that allows collaboration between SOUTHIES and clients all around the world.
How we care for SOUTHWORKS people - We want SOUTHIES to be happy and healthy both inside and outside of work. Our benefits and perks vary by country, but they’re all based on the philosophy that taking care of our people is key to our promise of Make Everything Right™. We know that everyone is different, so what we offer is constantly evolving based on employee feedback.
An equal opportunity employer - AtSOUTHWORKS, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community.SOUTHWORKSis proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
United States Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M